Friday, January 20, 2012

What a sick month!

I would never, and I mean EVER wish this past month on anyone. From Quinton having the flu the first few days into Jan and now everyone sick with a cold. This is not fun, at all. EVER.

I hate every minute of it.

Lets just say, right now it's 10:45pm and I'm sitting up with Quinton who has a cold, watching a movie after putting Vicks VapoRub on his chest, neck, back and feet. Yes feet. I don't know why but it works.

It's going to be a rough weekend while he fights this one off. I hate it when my little man is sick. It's so hard. I hate it when any of my men are sick.

Kyler had a sick day this week where he stayed home and did nothing all day just so we could help him get better. It seems to have worked.

And as Jack would say, they are getting their appetite back! These kids ate me out of house and home today! Even after 2+ servings of a pasta dish they were still hungry.

Anyway... if you can spare a prayer for our kids we would really enjoy it. It would help them out so much. And if you don't mind including me that would be great. I'm sick as well and I'm not sure how they deal with all this "pain" in my head/throat.

Happy January! I can't wait until February, we *must* get better by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment