Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Quinton!

On April 10th my little man became a "whole hand".  I love it when they have birthdays.  It's so cool to see each of the kids progress into the men they will become.  I am so proud of them.

Quinton is still having some speech issues.  Currently we noticed it with the "TH" that they are doing at school.  We are getting ALOT of "F's" so I'm planning on going through my paperwork from the boys and see if I can find anything that may help us.  He has also begun to read!  I'm not 100% sure if I posted in there before but Q was getting so worried about his reading an so concerned that he couldn't do it.  So we started with small books.  Like "HUG".  It was great!  There are 3 words: hug, mama, bobo.  Perfect for Q.  And he loves that book.  This week they started the reading bags for the Jr's and his came home with a book called "Farm Friends".  He reads it like a pro "I see a cow.  I see a horse.  I see a hen.  I see a sheep.  I see a farm!"  I love watching him progress.

When I asked Q about himself he said he :

is full of energy (he *never* needs to sleep!)
can READ!
loves to bounce,
loves to play Wii, and
is a "whole hand"

It's so cute!

Anyway, Q's birthday wasn't as much fun as we thought it would be.  Between everyone not feeling well (including Q) it was low key.  The boys did have fun.  Here are some of the photos I've got from that day:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment