Friday, April 20, 2012

Things that make YOU happy

Lately I've been trying to get out of my "funk". I'm not really sure what else to call this. I've been doing little things that make me happy.

Some are not good for me (eating chocolate) others are fun (changing photos). I've been slowly working through some photos.

See, Spring time is CRAZY for me. I"m always taking photos of things growing and how beautiful everything is. I'm always reminded that God bring Spring to teach us, things will be good agin, things will be beautiful again. We just have to get past our winter.

Thank you Lord for changing seasons, in the world and in our lives.

So I've been taking pictures. ALOT. And currently my favourite thing is to change it so I only have colour on certin things. It's alot of fun. I'm really enjoying it. Along with getting back with my camera I'm also learning slowly but surely that things can change from day to day.

For example, while I'm writing this blog post it's wonderful outside. Plus 14C with a high today of plus 22C. I'm so happy, however... it's not always like that. Yesterday was COLD! I'm not sure I like the changes, but they also mean changes for my photographs. The flowers don't like cold. And who can blame them!

Anyway... I'm slowly working on things that make me happy. Wearing spring colours, reaing books, taking photos, and enjoying every snuggle and "payment" (kisses on my cheaks) from my boys. So what makes YOU happy? I'm going to include a few photos I've been doing. Enjoy!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment