Sunday, September 1, 2013

September is Here Again!

That's right ladies and gents, September is here again!

We are gearing up for some "Down time".  That's right.  After our crazy summer we are excited to have some down time for our family.

This does mean going back to school, getting into routine, bringing a few new things into our family, and kicking out some old. 

I thought I would try to make a "plan" for each month.  I see you all out there rolling your eyes... me and my plans right?

Well so far this month our plan includes:
survival!

And maybe:
get into our routine
Arnold and I will both be gone 1 weekend out of the month
eat healthier (ie not eating out all the time)
stick to a budget and pay off some more of our CC's


Personal goals for everyone:

Arnold:
bike to work every day

Kyler:
eat healthy and grow strong

Quinton:
go to the park and tie my shoes

Miranda:
walk and lose weight


Today we are getting ready for the month.  I'm working on my grocery list and getting our calendar ready to go!  Quin is learning how to tie his shoes as I'm typing this out.  Hopefully it works out!

So... from our family to yours... WELCOME TO SEPTEMBER!!  I hope you have a wonderful month!

No comments:

Post a Comment