Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Advent Day #3 - Wait

I don't know about you but I hate waiting!  I might seem like I'm ok with it but I'm really not ok with waiting.
 
Waiting is hard.  Like, really hard!  You know something is coming.  You sometimes know the outcome.  And yet, you still have to wait for that time for it to happen.
 
At Christmas, we are reminded of when Jesus came to earth.  When He was born.  And now we are waiting for Him to come back.  I'm not very good at waiting for these sorts of things.
 
My boys have a different kind of waiting... for them, it's their countdown to Christmas.  They are waiting for the day that we exchange gifts under the tree.
 
The boys are also waiting for each morning when they are allowed to eat one of their candies from their countdowns. 
 
Each morning the boys have gotten out of bed, had breakfast and gotten changed super fast so they can enjoy their treat.
 
Yes, we did start early, but we are actually counting down until we visit Nana and Papa more than when we have Christmas.
 
So for my photo today, it's wait... the boys have to wait for Christmas:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment