Saturday, December 5, 2015

Advent Day #7 - Wisdom

As my son always saying to me "you learn something new every day".  Today I learned that after making a million cookies my tummy was done and my hands were done and I was done.  However... in my wisdom... I knew that I could still EAT the cookies!

I'm pretty sure that's not what he was talking about.

Each morning for the past 7 days I've been doing a Christmas Carols Devotional through my Bible App.  I love it!  This Devotional is so cool. 

I love the other ones I have done as well but this one is awesome!

For anyone who doesn't know me, Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year.  I love the decorations, the feelings behind Christmas, the reason for the Season = Jesus's Birthday!!, and most of all the songs. 

I love singing them.

Sometimes I swear my voice was for OLD music, not the new music that was done.

I sing carols at the top of my lungs when everyone is out of the house.  It's just something I do.  If you ever walk by my house, or the classroom I work in I'm singing at the top of my lungs most of the time!

This brings me to my picture.  I love the devotionals.  I love the songs, and I love that this devotional gives me a little bit more wisdom about the carols, and about my life.




As a side note... I gained a little more wisdom about how to screenshot without having a power button! 

No comments:

Post a Comment