Monday, May 13, 2013

Marriage Monday ~ Happy Mother's Day (copout)

Hey there!

Yep, It was Mother's Day YESTERDAY.  But I'm using that as my excuse for not having my "Marriage Monday" done this week.  Instead you get to see two of my 4 babies.  These two are incredible.  I love them so much.  They are what make me a mother.  Which I have been for 8 years now. Wow... 8 years!

Anyway... Happy (late) Mother's Day.  I hope you had a great one.  And if not, that's ok.  Remember "Mother's Day" isn't just one day a year, it's every time that child looks into your face and you see that look of love.








PS... for those who aren't moms, chose not to be moms, or have no choice and aren't moms please know my heart is with you.  I understand the heartache of no children, losing children, and wanting them.  You are the best "mothers" to other children in the world.  My son's godmother (Otis's Godmother Jessie) can't have children right now and she is the coolest Auntie ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment