Friday, October 21, 2011

New Meal Fridays #67 ~ Personal Grands! Pizzas

Made: October 11th
From: Pillsbury Casseroles (Oct 2005)

1 can of Pillsbury Grands! Home-style refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 cup of pizza sauce
2 cups of shredded mozzarella Cheese
1/2 package sliced pepperoni
Green bell pepper strips, if desired

1 - Heat oven to 375F. Lightly grease 2 large or 3 small cookie sheets with shortening. Separate dough into 8 biscuits; place on cookie sheets. Press or roll each into 6 inch rounds.

2 - Spoon about 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce onto each dough round spread evenly. Top with cheese, pepperoni and green pepper.

3 - Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are deep golden brown and cheese is bubbly.


Miranda's Mix Ups: I couldn't find the refrigerated buttermilk biscuits. So instead I used the country style ones (not grands). And because they weren't grands I couldn't spread them out as much so pushing them between my hands worked :) I would be SO careful how long it goes in. I burnt the first pan and they were in for about 8 minutes! I did pepperoni and cheese for some and chicken and tomato for some others. They were GREAT


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment