Friday, September 10, 2010

I am sick... And a Funny Friday!!

I am sick. I have an ear infection, a tonsil infect and general chills and hot flashes that go with it all. It's not a pretty sight. Thankgoodness for drugs. I went to a walk-in clinic by K's school on Thursday and got some drugs and hopefully I will feel better. He said around 4 to 5 days so fingers are crossed. And any extra prayers would be nice.


As for your Funny Friday:

K comes into my room and says that Q bit him on his back. I got him to come up and show me his back and sure enough there is a red mark where his brother tried to bite him. Arnold called Q to come into our room and Q started crying saying the only reason he did it was because he was hungry! We had to take a few minutes to explain his brother was NOT food, and that if he was still hungry to ask mommy or daddy for something else to eat, not to try and eat his brother.

oh my....

No comments:

Post a Comment