Friday, September 3, 2010

Did you know?

Did you know it is September?!?! I know shocker for all those who have to write the date down every day but yes, it is September!

This means so much for our family. It's going to be a busy month. Here's our 'sort of' plans for now (meaning they could change at any minute):

this weekend (Labour day weekend) we have the Our Heslop Family get-together. My sister and her kids, my brother and mother are coming up and going to go with us to the Toronto Zoo tomorrow, then the Toronto Islands on Sunday, then home on Monday.

Monday starts my training-between-training for next years tri!

Wednesday is Kylers first day of school

Friday is his first FULL morning of school

the 19th is a big bike thing in Toronto and I'm singing at church

24th to the 28th my IL's are here from Alberta and then Sept is over!

It's going to be busy and FLY by!

Do you have big plans for sept?

hopefully today I can update with a few photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment