Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Very First Senior Kindergarten

I can't believe it! I know last year it was hard to believe but yes my son is going to school. And now he is a Senior Kindergarten!

I talked with a few families and gave hugs to the moms I know and kids I know and it was a good first day. One family has their girl in Grade 1 and their boy in SK. I asked how they were doing it. She said one parent goes with one to one side, and the other to the other side and they switch each day (JK/SK's line up at the front of the school, everyone else at the back). I guess next year I might have to send Kyler with Jeff's Mom for the Grade 1 Class! ok enough making him grow up too fast.


Today we were up and eating breakfast by 7:30am. The boys getting dressed took a bit longer, including BOTH boys trying to go to the bathroom at the same time (lucky them for having small enough bums to BOTH fit on the toilet at the same time... NTS - next house has to have 2 bathrooms).

We eventually got them dressed.. in almost matching clothes.

Photobucket


And then it was brush teeth, out the door for some photos. Kyler got outside and we started the torture... I mean fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We headed off to school. And then the fun began:

Photobucket


At school:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(we are getting a new sidewalk!)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mr Brown and Mrs F. YEAH! I'm so glad she is back!!!

Photobucket
Kyler saying goodbye!


Today they were only at school for 1 hour. Which really isn't much time! I mean I'm typing up this first part and it's already 9:20am and I have to head back to the school soon! Oh well. It's worth it.

He is back!

He said they found their lockers, then left their shoes at school, listened to the announcements and sang Oh Canada!

Then they played a game.

Here he is getting ready to come home:

Photobucket


What a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment