Sunday, October 2, 2016

October 2nd - A Month to be Thankful!

There is this fad... every November it seems like everyone on my Facebook feed is becoming ever so thankful.  They post things they are grateful for.  And I love reading them.  It's so nice to see people who are thankful for some of the things I take for granted.

So I'm trying to do the "Canadian Version".  I'm trying to do my on month of being thankful!

Day #2

I'm thankful!

I am thankful for cold meds.  This week my kindergarten class learned to share. But in learning to share they all shared their colds.  I love the hugs, high fives and hand holding but eventually it takes its toll on me.  It's my first cold of the year and it sucks.

I am very thankful for my husband who takes care of me and took me out to get medication.  I'm thankful for my friends who watch the boys so I can have a nap this afternoon.  I even used my coupons to get halls.  Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment