Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October 4th - A Month to be Thankful!

There is this fad... every November it seems like everyone on my Facebook feed is becoming ever so thankful.  They post things they are grateful for.  And I love reading them.  It's so nice to see people who are thankful for some of the things I take for granted.

So I'm trying to do the "Canadian Version".  I'm trying to do my on month of being thankful!

Day #4

I'm thankful!

I'm thankful for my parents.  They are amazing!  My parents have been so supportive, no matter what crazy stuff I do with my life. 

I'm even more thankful that today, "oh so many years ago" my parents were born!  That's right.  Mom and Dad have the same birthdate.  How cool is that?

I'm thankful my parents are around to see my kids, my family and my life.  My parents are incredible grandparents and make a point of making sure my babies are well taken care of and loved.

I'm thankful for my fantastic parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment