Wednesday, October 5, 2016

October 5th - A Month to be Thankful!

There is this fad... every November it seems like everyone on my Facebook feed is becoming ever so thankful.  They post things they are grateful for.  And I love reading them.  It's so nice to see people who are thankful for some of the things I take for granted.

So I'm trying to do the "Canadian Version".  I'm trying to do my on month of being thankful!

Day #5

I'm thankful!

I'm thankful for my water bottle.  Silly I know but I love it!  Last year for my birthday, my parents got me an Amazing mop!  Oh... and a S'well water bottle.  It is fantastic.

If you have one you understand!

I didn't really use mine until this summer.  I was camping with my parents during a heat wave (AKA the whole summer) and my mom would fill up her S'well water bottle with ice and some water and she would have it ALL day.  So when we were packing for our trip to Disney I decided to put it in.  Best choice ever.  It kept my water cold.  And I mean COLD all day long!  I love it!

I'm still using it ever day.  In fact for my birthday I asked for an ice maker (along with a blender or food processor and GC's to AdditionElle) so that I could fill it with ice in the morning and have cold water all day.  It is wonderful!  Not only do I get cold water but I actually drink it.  I fill up my cup a lot.  I'm getting my daily requirement of water, and more. 

I'm thankful for my S'well water bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment