Friday, May 13, 2011

The Beautiful Outdoors Part 1

I've been trying to get online all day but blogger has been down. That sucks but it's ok.

I took these photos this past week. It's been so nice out we have been playing outdoors as much as possible, and I'm happy to say our TV hasn't come on since last week. The boys now know that we play outside and only watch TV on rain days.

I hope you enjoy the photos:


Quinton chilling out:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thomas playing around:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Q playing "Bat ball"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My cutie Kyler:

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favourite things with the beautiful weather... being able to use this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kyler waiting for his bus. This is his 2nd last time for Keli school.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing with the garbage cans:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment