Monday, May 23, 2011

I have GREAT news!!!

I got a text message on Friday afternoon but I wanted to wait to share it until a bit later. My Dad went to see one of his Doctors and he had his PSA levels tested again. If you remember from my post about his Cancer the PSA levels will give you an indication of if you have cancer or not (for men). Well when all of this started Dad’s PSA levels were around 12 I believe. His last blood test we got the phone call about and his PSA levels were….. are you ready for this?

Are you sure?

Just an FYI normal ones are between 0 to about 2 or so I believe.


So ones higher than that cause concern.


Ok are you ready now?

0.02! That’s right ladies and gents! They got it ALL!!!!!!!! After his cancer being raised from a T2 kind to a T4 kind after surgery it’s WONDERFUL to know this number. We are all so happy and praising God for the wonderful results!
Thank you so much for your prayers and supports these past few months. Dad still has a lot to recover from his past surgery but he is getting there. Slowly but surely he is doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment