Friday, March 1, 2013

New Food Fridays ~ Back Again!

I'm finally getting caught up in life and, at the same time, trying to make things a bit more "simple". 

When I was in grade 7, my teacher, Mr. Burger, always told us to "KISS".... I know I know... but it stands for :

Keep It Simple Stupid
 
or
 
Keep It Sorta Simple

So I'm following that and changing things up a bit.  Last time I attempted the "New Food Fridays" I never managed to keep up.  Writing everything out took so long, getting pictures edited and keeping things organized just didn't work for me.

This time around I'm trying something a little different.  I'm going to work on getting the meals up every Friday, but without typing everything up. I've got pictures of the recipes I've made.  If it's something I've found online I'll type it up for you, or share a link. 

Hope you enjoy them!

PS you may notice the first bit will all be in alphabetical order.  This is because when I finally figured out what I was going to do that's how they ended up!

No comments:

Post a Comment