Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sad Mail Reminders

I've finally had the chance to go through the mail from Friday.  And you know what I found?  A mailing from "Enfagrow".  It was some samples for children 12 to 36 months. 

who knew... you still get samples after you bury your child.

I didn't think it would bother me so much but it did.  I'm unsure how to handle all of this.  I mean, really it's something I can throw out.  And yet... somehow I just can't.  It's been sitting on the chair beside my chair in the living room. I am sure I will toss it soon but I'm just not there.

Can you believe my baby would have been almost 2 years old if he had survived on his born to heaven date?  And if he was born on his actual due date he would be just over a year and a bit. 

A year!  wow.  Walking, talking and being as cute as ever. 

Instead he is in heaven. 

Oh how my life has changed in such a short period of time.

While I am so blessed with my family on earth, I am equally as blessed with my family in heaven.

So today, I miss my baby.  More than ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment