Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Single parenting

I'm not an expert by any means.

I'm not an expert in parenting, teaching, marriage, music, ANYTHING!!

I don't pretend to be an expert.  I may know a lot but I'm not an expert.

This week I am experiencing something I have always known I could never do.  Ever.

I am going to be a 'single parent'.

Arnold is heading out for the week.  He is attending a computer conference in San Francisco. 

And I am going to be mommy and daddy this week.

Its a busy week for us.  We have basketball tonight.  Tomorrow is cooking club.  Thursday is swimming.  And Friday night my friend is taking the kids to the indoor playground.

Not only that but we have picture day on Thursday and pizza day on Friday!!  That should help this week fly by.

While I will not have to deal with the kids with no help this week (I will have some help from friends - my brother is doing 12-7 shifts every day this week), and will not be doing it all on my own, it is my married version of single parenting.

I pray Arnold loves his time there and learns a lot.  I also pray that I can make it through the week with the boys.

So here we go!  Let's see how I can handle it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment