Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Creamy Baked Chicken (New Food #25)

I'm caught up!!!

I made this last night for the C&C boys and they enjoyed it. I've made something similar but this was good! And it got me to use some of my chives I have overtaking the back yard!

1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 pounds), cut up **
1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted ***
1 cup of sour cream
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon of minced chives ****
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon paprika


1 - place chicken in a greased 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish. In a bowl, combine the soups, sour cream, water, chives, salt and pepper. Spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with paprika.

2 - bake, uncovered at 350 for 1 hour or until chicken juices run clear.


** I just used boneless skinless chicken breasts.
*** I just used 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
**** I brought some from the garden and I used those.. so WAY more than what they suggested


Served with beans and chive & garlic mashed potatoes


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment