Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Our Backyard

I'm sure I will do alot of posts of the back yard but todays are photos take a while ago. These were taken May 4th or 5th I think. We had a beautiful day and started to work on the back yard a bit. Here are some before shots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This is my big helper man!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


He also helped in the back garden.. check back in the morning for those photos!

And here's the after shots I got:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen anyone plant in cinder blocks! Neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, our LL had a bunch of them in a pile and the neighbour said he was going to use them so our grass and such wouldn't go to his side so I figured why not use them, make something pretty out of it and still make it so our lawn doesn't go into his? Cool hey?

    ReplyDelete