Saturday, May 15, 2010

More Spring Time Photos!

About 2 weeks ago while walking to get K from school I brought my camera along. This is becoming a weekly thing, almost! I love it. I'm glad I bought it as well. We got some BEAUTIFUL (if I do say so myself) photos of the 'pink' tree at the school. This past week the wind has blown every single pink flower off of it! It's so sad but it's life I guess.

Enjoy some photos! Oh and I believe this is Q's first day of wearing shorts!

Taken May 3rd 2010.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is my favourite! Once Q realized I was no longer taking photos of him (see Wordless Wednesday) he wanted to get right back in on the action:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment