Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I just Jokin'

Kyler has been going on his new 'phrase'. He is so funny. In just this past year it has been "I know that!" and "I'm just joking!" Generally it's super sweet and deal-able. But lately Q has picked it up. It's kinda cute again but sometimes it's annoying.

I have managed to catch the kids telling me that they are just joking.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Of Course once they know what you are taking a photo of it continues for quite some time. I'll never do that one again.

Photobucket



Another thing the boys have been up to lately has been building tents. They LOVE the new blocks that Papa built for us and they spin them around the floor and cover them with blankets. Today's adventure went as far as this:

Photobucket


Can you spot the boys?

No comments:

Post a Comment