Sunday, January 3, 2010

We are HOME!

We had a great time this past week. It's been wonderful and we have enjoyed the time as a family and with our friends.

Our fun began on the 30th of Dec when we moved, very quickly, with the help of some friends. We spent the next 4 days making our house feel like a home. And after all was said and done we have our house unpacked, aside from 2 boxes I have to go through. I LOVE it! I'm so grateful to family and friends who helped us out.

I promise I'll post some photos later but I seem to have gotten my mothers cold while she was here. I'm now in bed and hoping to feel better shortly.

We are slowly adjusting to the new years. It's hard to realize that it is a new year as there wasn't much celebration in our house. I think we might have our 'new years' celebration later. For now it's just getting back into routine.

I'll post more in the next day or so but for now Happy New Year and may God bless you this year!

1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting for a new post! Glad the move went smoothly :)

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete