Friday, January 29, 2010

Play time and Supper time go hand in hand!

Yesterday I figured I'd add something 'new' into our routine. We have alot of toys that haven't been played with in a long time so I thought I would start using them. One of the toys is Q's playdough kit. The boys got 2 little playdough cans at my sisters birthday. Anyway they love them! They have been playing with them at least once a day since they got them on Sunday. So I told the boys after nap time yesterday we would play with playdough. I'm surprised how well such a small bribe works! They slept for about 3 hours each.

When they woke up we started to play. Q got a WTP Playdough set for Christmas that came with lots of stuff. In order to keep it kinda organized each boy got to use their colour and they could ONLY use there colour (in hopes of no cross-colouring).

Enjoy:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




While the boys were playing with their playdough I was cooking supper. We had Marinara Chicken with pasta. It was really good. Our 'cheat' is to use chicken nugget strips from M&M meats. I made everything up and served the boys. Normally I don't take photos during supper but this was too cute.

Q was slurping up his 'gettie. He was doing this little sound. I can't even figure out how to explain it but I'm sure you can imagine.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Kyler was practicing his twirling:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Last but not least... Q was being the dogs from lady and the tramp!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



And Tracy - Good luck with your move today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment