Friday, January 29, 2010

Who ever thought?!?

I'll be honest, I've wanted a girl for a LONG time. I LONG LONG TIME! Don't get me wrong I love my boys more than anything in the whole world and I wouldn't trade them. I'm learning so much about boys, potty trianing them, clothes, underwear for them, tools, ect. It's incredible.

Within the last few days Q has become re-attached to his first doll. When Q was dedicted in Dec 07 his Aunt B and Uncle James gave him a doll. His very first doll. This one is purple, it came with a bottle (but we 'lost' it). Anyway it's so sweet.

Q's recient attachement has become very pictular. He knows he needs to feed his baby, cloth it, wash it, and take care of it when it crys (or when his brother *fakes* it's crying). He really loves this baby.

In the last day or so Q has decided it's a girl baby. He calls it "Baby Girl" So today after MUCH companing that the babys clothes didn't fit, we made some new clothes. The "Baby Girl" has new clothes, a cute little dress! Check out the photos (and made in just under an episode of DS9)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOL, that is the cutest think I have ever seen. You are really handy.

    ReplyDelete