Friday, January 8, 2010

Beacon "Winter Camping"

I'm currently packing the boys for their weekend away. Arnold is taking Kyler and Quinton to Beacon campground for some "Winter Camping". We have explained to Kyler that we are not taking our trailer because you stay indoors for this kind of camping.

I have packed up a suitcase of bedding for 2 beds and some personal items, another suitcase of clothing and more personal items (can't forget the boys musical toothbrushes that are the best thing EVER for these boys), and 2 bags of bedding and pillows. I have their 'fun bag' to pack and then we are finished.

I'm going to work on cleaning out the van today and getting them ready to go and maybe pack up a few things. Arnold wants me to keep the kids awake from their nap so they will sleep on the way there but who knows. I'm going to try but we will see.

While the boys are away bonding I'm going to be scrapbooking and cleaning and maybe some organizing :) I'm kinda excited to have some time alone. That and I would love to get some scrapbooking done. Last night I went through my photos and figured out what I'm using for my honeymoon pages and what I'm using for my Christmas pages and put the rest in 12x12 photo pages. It's wonderful. I think We R Memory Keepers is going to make some big bucks off of me with buying those.

Last night we went outside and did some snow play. I'll post the photos this afternoon for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment