Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ickyness

Slowly but surely the ickyness is traveling around our family. Not as bad as we have seen it before but we are getting a little off our game. I've been sick since Monday. Wednesday was worse day so far (even with a nice hot bath) so I stayed home from Kids Klub and Youth Group. Today I'm doing better but Kyler awoke with a sore throat. Poor boy! We convinced him to go to school and get a new book from the library. Hopefully it's gone by tomorrow.

I walked around the house today and found some cute photos to share. Lately our fighting has been about the simplest things with the boys. One day it was a peice of lego,

Photobucket



the next it was a turtle they found in one of their old toy boxes,

Photobucket


and then later it was about who got the green bowl with cookies (cause the yellow bowl with MORE cookies didn't look as good)

Photobucket


sure enough today they have all been left for grabs, including a few cookies left!


I really found the lego blocks interesting. Here's a few of my photos I caught in the P setting. I'm enjoying this one. I love the fuzzy look!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



While walking back to our bedroom to put the photos on the computer I figured my dad would enjoy this one.

Papa, Q is having 'race cars' all over our house. He does know the rules, the pace car does mean something to him.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Another cute Q photo:

Photobucket


Snow is another thing going on here, aside with the -14C windchill it's blowing fluffy snow everywhere. When I say "fluffy snow" I do mean it! It's crazyness here. One minute it doesn't look like anything is coming down, the skys are blue, the sun is out. Then the next it's so bad you can't see 2 feet infront of you. Check out this worldwind:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


That last photo is of our window ledge outside. It's fluffy blow away kind of snow.

I hope everyone has a nice WARM day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment