Monday, January 25, 2010

Parties, Pictures, and Plans!

Today is Jan 25th. Shocker right? ha no! Today is my Sister's Birthday. Becca is 30 years old today! Happy Birthday Big Sis!

For her birthday we started planning at Christmas. My whole family was going to go up on the Sunday and have a surprise birthday party for her. It worked perfectly. Because Arnold was gone this weekend the kids and I drove up to Cambridge. We got there a bit early so we sat around in the parking lot until Nana, Papa and Uncle Jack got there, then we went inside. We hung out and waited for Becca to show up. About 5 minutes after we got there Becca and her family arrived and we had her come in the door and yelled "SURPRISE!" It was alot of fun. We were at Kings Buffet and had a wonderful meal! After that we went back to Becca's house and while the kids played we had Becca's favourite cake. It's a family secret :)

While we were waiting for Papa's van the boys needed to have something to do. Who knew a camera, auto timer and 2 little boys would have so much fun!

Here's my favourite photo from their adventures:

Photobucket


We made it home about 5 minutes after Daddy and the boys were very happy, while sleepy, to see him. We watched a movie snuggled up on the couch with the kids and then had some supper. Over all a good day.

Today is the last week in Jan! Can you believe that?!? (I know, I'm full of things you didn't know, haha!)

I have finally finished up my plans. I know it sounds stupid but I gave myself some time to adjust to things. I think I'm there. Things are starting up here again (C&C started last week) and slowly but surely I'm getting there. Today I finished up my plans and here they are:

Photobucket


Every day I have at least one 'major' room to do and one 'nap time' job (unless it's in the boys room, then I switch it with the major job) and then one 'nice weather' job.

Hopefully I can keep it up for the rest of the year. I'm going to try it this month and see how much I can get done!

Now for the cute photos! Q wanted to be in my photos this week! Here's the a few I got today while taking a photo of my list. He is so cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment