Thursday, June 17, 2010

So Proud!

In our house when things come along that our kids do we get very excited, happy and very very proud. I love to share them with you readers and to share them with friends. This latest 'thing' has come with Kyler being so proud of himself and wanting to share, but has also caused us to have some more conversations about manners.

See this 'thing' can be something really cool, something not alot of other people can do, and something that I have noticed that kids his age aren't really doing yet (he is 5).

But having him learn this 'thing' has also made me agitated, upset, and sometime angry that he does it ALL the time! We had to talk about where you can do this, and when and how often. I know it seems silly to put such a tone on something that should make a child proud but we have to be careful how we use it.

Have you guessed?


Starting about 2 weeks ago Kyler learned to snap his fingers. He is so proud, as are we, even more so when it gets louder each time. However this is not the way to get peoples attention!

I managed to snag some photos of him (I mean really, what post isn't complete with out photos!). But he was kinda shy to the camera. I guess having it in your face 24/7 does that to you.

My little 'snapper'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment