Friday, June 11, 2010

Our New Family Thing

Since Saturday last week we started to do some walking. Every night I wanted to get out so while the weather was nice we walked to the park down the road. Tomorrow night is movie night there so it's now the "Show Park".

It has worked out that we go for our walks right after Supper. We even had the C&C group come with us on Monday. It wasn't a long time there but walking is better than nothing.

Wednesday night we didn't get to go (Kids Klub) but we have managed all the other nights.

I took a few photos on the way there and home from the park:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(this house was bought a few weeks ago, gutted and now this!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I tried for a while to get these photos! I could never focus on him while he was moving so I 'fudged' the next two photos:

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one however I'm not sure how I did it but I *LOVE* it!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
As you can see we are trying to teach Q how to ride a bike. Right now we are focusing on steering! We have manged to get him to bike on his own home (if you help him with what foot to push on). We are getting there slowly. Hopefully in a few weeks we should have it down pat!



Funny Story:

A few weeks ago I went for a run and passed the grave yard and saw a bunch of stones and the area in front of them looking like this:

Photobucket


At first glance I had to laugh. It looked like the people who had passed away had 'escaped'. haha! I later came to find out (about 1 week later) that they were done to look like this:

Photobucket





Today we are Strawberry picking so we will see how much energy we have. But I have to say, the best strawberry ever was last night's first berry off the plant here at the house. I took some time last week working on making flower baskets for the front of the house, and it included 2 strawberry plants. I LOVE them! I'm getting some berries. The best (and first) was last night and it tasted perfect! Here's some photos of it:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is K's favourite thing! It measures water from the rain fall. We got it a few weeks ago at a community thing. It's so cool! He checks it ALL the time!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The best Strawberry EVER!

Photobucket
My hopeful strawberry!


I'll post photos of strawberry picking as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment