Wednesday, June 9, 2010

GOGGLES!!

The boys started their 2nd round of swimming lessons. I'm super excited that they love it so much! They are total fish when in the water. I have had the joy of bringing them every single Thursday for lessons and watching them improve and have a blast! This week Arnold is blessed with staying home (It's Kylers Zoo trip at school) and will bringing the boys to their swimming lessons. I'm not sure what makes the boys more excited... having their dad there or getting to change in the BOYS bathroom!!! It's so cool!

Last week we went and bought some new 'bathing suit shirts' and while we were there I couldn't resist the cute goggles I found. I figured if they used them for swimming lessons I could supply them with their own.

I didn't get any photos of them with their goggles on last Thursday but I managed to snag a few of them in the tub trying them out.

Check out my fish!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment