Monday, June 14, 2010

Our Friday!

On Friday we had a busy day! We all biked to school and brought K there then headed home. We packed up the car and got ready and once K was done we headed out right away. We went to Springridge Farms about 1 hour from here. It was great!

When we got there we split up! I went with 2 baskets to the picking area and the kids and Arnold went to the kids area. They had a blast playing around. About 1 hour or so later they hit up the bathrooms and came to meet me with the picking. It worked out well. Arnold went and picked up 2 more baskets for the boys and they had a blast picking strawberries. I think K was so surprised that you could eat the berries while standing in the field!

Once we finished up there the kids went back to the play area and I went to the car with the berries. I got to look through their gift area and it was BEAUTIFUL!!! I loved it. I stopped at the kids area to see if they were hungry and got in line (just in time) and picked up something for Arnold and I to share and 2 'sand pail' lunches for the kids. They mucked up my sandwich so I got a free strawberry blossom... SOOOOOO good.

Ok now enjoy all the photos:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Me WAY into the field)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The boys in the field:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Back in the play area:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The tour the boys went on (while I got food ready):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My Strawberry Blossom... SOOOOOOOOO good:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The sign outside the bathrooms:

Photobucket



Once we got home from the strawberry farm we had supper and Arnold went to floor hockey and I got the kids ready. We headed out to the "show park" and got to see a movie. Here's the photos I got from that day:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We got home from the movie around 11:30pm or so. It was a LONG day! But soo much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment