Monday, June 7, 2010

May photos - Catch up time :) Post #1

I can't believe it's June already! According to my computer (and the photo sections) it's still May. I want to update a few photos from May and then I'll move onto some June photos.

This first post is going to be from our backyard. We have been working SO hard on the backyard. These photos are kinda old but enjoy anyway!

Photobucket

Photobucket
These are new steps Arnold built for me for the back garden

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everything measured out for the gardens

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Boys helping!

Photobucket
Arnold giving me a pathway in the garden

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


It looks so different now and I'll try to get some new "June" photos up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment