Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy 301 Posts!

Can you believe it? It's almost my birthday! We had such a busy week last week, then a wedding, a party and thanksgiving. Eventually we are getting back into the swing of things.

Today is a new and exciting day for us. Not only is it a 4 day week (well 3 day for our house) but it is also exciting as there is a new little voice in our house. This means EVERYONE is going crazy.

I'll start with last night.

Arnold and I were sleeping on the pull out couch (since our bed is COVERED in stuff I need to organize). Around 1:30am or so K came out almost screaming because he was in so much pain. This pain has been going on since Sunday night. We decided he should be checked out. I was beginning to get worried that he was having some appendix problems. However... after Daddy and Kyler leaving for the hospital around 2am and getting home around 5am we found out it might be nothing it might be something. Got to love that. If he has sharp pain then he needs to come back in, if he doesn't then he is ok to stay home, have some pain meds and just relax.

Today we all didn't get up until almost 8am so there was no way he was getting ready for school. I called him in sick but he will be heading there tomorrow for sure!

Arnold needed more sleep and after an extra hour and some visiting with his co-workers online he ended up calling today a sick day. He is staying home with us today to relax, sleep and help us all survive!

The best part of today has been voice #3. I have started to watch a little boy from church. His mom went back to work this morning after her mat leave and I'm going to be watching him for a bit. He is so much fun. The boys love him to death. They are currently trying to "nap". All I keep hearing is T talking, Q repeating things back to him and making new sounds and K trying to explain what is going on. It's so funny. I'm thinking NO ONE will nap today. But the sounds from that room are so cute.

T is totally an explorer. He loves checking everything out. So far no issues with having things baby proofed. We are managing to get everything clean and clear out of his way. We played outside for a bit then moved indoors and now into nap time.

Arnold headed out to see if he could find me some of the flaky pie crust from Robin Hood (it was discontinued in August of this year) and if no luck there another kind of crust to try. I have a feeling I'll be making it from scratch next year!

Hopefully I will get some more time to post now that there is someone to keep my boys busy!

I'll post some photos from this weekend a bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment