Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lisa is 2! No more baby Lisa

My Niece is 2! She is the youngest of my nieces and I can't believe she is 2 already! I feel like all our 'babies' are gone!

We didn't get to go to her first birthday party last year because the boys were sick so I wanted to make sure we could get out there this year. We had a great time visiting with our family members and with James's parents, who we haven't seen in a while.

Here are some cute photos of Lisa. Enjoy:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment