Thursday, November 26, 2009

One of *those* days

Ever had one of *those* days? The kind that seems to suck, and yet not; makes you feel down, and yet not; seems productive and yet not; and most of all make you question God, and yet not.

Last night at Youth, Pastor Steve gave a great sermon to us. It was about how when something bad happens in our lives its not because God hates us or wants to hurt us, it's because He is trying to get our attention, to help us to learn something, and help us obey Him more.

I know it's an easy lesson to learn and yet, it's not! See... there it is again... and yet. And yet means alot to alot of people.

This morning we dropped Kyler off at school and got home just in time for the doctor to call and we got an appointment for Q. We headed out as soon as we could and Arnold came as well. We are worried about a wart on his foot. It's horrible. It seems to grow and bother him more now and it's been done 3 times! Next is an appointment with a dermatologist. Thank goodness it's covered my OHIP. Only if the wart is on the foot, weird hey?

Anyway we got home and I did some checking on the internet and Q watched a movie. I also got to chat with my mom for a bit about some things going on. I e'mailed back someone who's house we want to rent. Checked new listings and then went to get Kyler.

Ever since the other day when Q went pee at the school he wants to do it all the time so today he had to rush in and sit on the potty and do *nothing*. I'm not impressed with him. Anyway he did it again today and then we waited outside. Kyler came out and we headed home. I made some lunch and the boys watched a movie.

Lately they have been getting on my nerves. I think everything with having to find a new house, moving, packing, keeping things organized, trying to keep life normal for the boys, ect, is starting to get to me. Oh yeah.. that and the weight gain. Ever since this whole thing happen I haven't been able to lose any more weight. It's killing me. I know I eat because I'm worried or nervous but still.

I did get in 2 loads of laundry today and I'm working on the 3rd. I just need things to go a bit easier.

I was telling my mom today that I feel like God got my attention by making us leave this house but I just wish he would show us where to go next.

I have faith, I trust Him but sometimes I just wish it was easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment