Friday, November 6, 2009

Road Trip

Today we are heading out to my parents house. Everything started last night with packing. Sometimes I think it's more work to pack for a few nights away then it is to stay home and do nothing.

Last night we started with doing the rest of our laundry (which was about 2 loads or so). We got everything done and packed up what we needed *note to self still need to fold the laundry*. Then it was a matter of packing up the things we want to bring with us. There's so much stuff we need to pack for just a short weekend. This weekend we needed our clothes as well as the remote for my parent's TV. Also I had to pack up some books for the boys, the book orders, my cross stitching, my gift card for my hair cut, our personal stuff (tooth brushes ect) and a few random things.

Our plan right now looks like this:

K went to school for 8:45am we are picking him up at 11:15am.
Come home and eat lunch
Fill the dishwaher and start it
Head out to get Arnold
Pick him up between 12 and 12:30pm
drive to Sarnia!

Not alot but when you have to say it a billion times a day so the boys remember it is alot!

Oh something random we did today... we put up window stickers. The boys had so much fun getting it up today. I like seeing them so happy with little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment