Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Million and One things

Ever have those days where you have a million and one things going through your head? Not a million, not a million and two, just a million and one?

Today is that day. I can't seem to think straight. So again another random post, feel free to skip. I promise tomorrow will include some photos :)

*I keep getting worried about our housing situation. I know God is in control and I know He is the one to make everything happen and in His time but sometimes I wish His timing was mine
*I want to know when to start packing. We have alot of things in this house we need to go through
*I'm worried about December. It's always the crazy month out of the year and I could use a planner to remind me not to double/triple book myself and to keep me calm!
*I am excited for Kylers schooling. I love his teacher/school/friends and I'm so happy with how things are going. It's incredible! He is so cute and loves school so much. Tonight while doing his homework with his dad (btw I love that Arnold does his homework with him) Kyler was telling Arnold that Mr. Browns favourite colour was purple and that he was going to colour the space ship purple so Mr Brown would like it.
*I wish we could afford more things. It's not even things out of our reach, like buying a house, but today I came upstairs and said "When we have money..." and Arnold laughed and said "I need new undershirts" and I said "I need new shoes for Church that don't hurt my feet". How sad is it that we have such simple requests. Not to say that we don't have things, cause my sandles are working out ok and my shoes that hurt are cute but still.
*I love how productive I can be in 30 minutes or less. I got up from my computer at 8:30pm and did laundry, folded and put in the next load, spot washed all the clothes that needed it and put them in the washer, packed up a box of things, went through some things in the scrapbooking room and made mental notes for some items, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, filled the fridge with water for tomorrows C&C group, got the meat in the house for the next 3 days, emptied the recycle, updated the calendar for the next month and sat down to blog!
*I would like a housekeeper/organizer/packer to come and live with me for a week, I would pay them by feeding them and giving them an uncomfortable bed to sleep in but hey, who wouldn't want that
*I love my new sewing machine. I have now finished the IL's gift, fixed my pants I was steping on because they are too long, fixed arnold's pants and made covers for my apple sauce!
*I can't wait to put up our Christmas tree. I'm so excited for it and I can't wait to have it in the house... but on that note I want to have my living room cleaned up for the tree.
*I wish I could lose some weight, I mean who doesn't but in the last week from eating so many cookies I have gained back at least 6lbs of the almost 30 I have lost this year!
*I need/crave/want stability. I want to know how much money we will make every year, plan a budget, know where I'm going to live, how my landlord will be, what things will be like in the future.

I know there is more...... but I feel a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment