Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Introduction to our lives

Welcome to our Visser blog!

I did blog during our 'Summer Adventures' of living in our tent trailer and now I have actually had more people ask for a blog so here it is. I hope you all enjoy it. I won't be able to blog as much as I did during the summer (every day is a bit much lately) but I'll try my best.

First here's a bit about our family, for those who don't know or need a refresher:

Arnold is my wonderful, incredible and loving husband. He is a stellar father to his two boys and does everything in his power to make sure they feel loved. He works as a computer programmer in Toronto. Arnold has been at this job for just over 3 years and still very much so enjoys his company. Arnold's birthday is in just a few days (November 10th) and will be 'old' as I like to remind him.

Kyler is our first born son. He has started school this year and loves it every minute of the day. He is really enjoying the time he spends there and is learning so much. His favourite thing right now is play dough and singing songs. Yesterday he told us his favourite colour was green but he uses purple more than any other colour I have seen on his papers. Kyler will be 5 in March (8th).

Quinton is our baby right now. He just turned 2 and a half and will be 3 in April (10th). He really enjoys being home with Mommy for a few hours during the morning while Kyler is in school. Quinton is exploding with words lately. It's incredible what he can say and picks up quickly. Oh and our latest thing. He is potty trained! I'd like to think so anyway. He even mastered going to church in 'tigers' (underwear) and not having any accidents.

And then there is me! I'm Miranda. My jobs include: mother, wife, sister, daughter, niece, cousin, aunt, stay-at-home mom, hostess (at home), youth group leader, as well as a Doula. Every one of my jobs I love so much and love taking care of each of them. I'm sure there is more... oh right. And for now I'm the writer of this blog. It is open to Arnold writing if he wants (and randomly the boys) but for now it will be me. I'll try and post some photos of the family soon for you.

If you have any questions feel free to post. I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment