Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Recovering!

I'm still working on recovering from this weekend. We had *so* much fun.

Our 5 girls were wonderful and it was great getting to know each and every one of them. The boys (all 7) were great too. We had alot of fun with them.

The speaker was Dwayne. He was really nice and did a great weekend. His main talk, at least the one everyone can remembers or is their favourite, was about the 2 sons. Their Father asked them to go to the vineyard and work. One said no but later went. The other said "Yes Sir" but never went. He talked about where you the 'no, but later go' or the 'yes but never go' Our main theme was GO so this worked well. Overall he was GREAT

I took alot of photos, all/most, are on facebook. Here's my favourite one I was goofing around with last night.

Photobucket

Anyway I'm still recovering. I loved every minute of it and wouldn't change it for the world but I do love my big bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment