Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My ups and downs

It's been one of 'those' weeks and it's not even Wednesday!

Yesterday was good. I managed to get a lot of things done during the day. Those included things like - make 3 doz peanut butter cookes (trial batch for my cookie exchange), make rice crispy squares for Arnold for work, prep and make supper (note - Bacon Cheeseburger pizza is not something for date nights) and even sort of get the house claned. Over all it seemed to be good.

But I swear, something always seems to go wrong, or I just rub people the wrong way. I'm finding it a challege from God to be careful with what I say and who I say things to. He has been working really hard in my life the last while and it was my goal to do one day, with His help, without screwing that up. I guess I just picked a bad day, and I made someone mad at me. That is always hard to deal with.

Then when I was heading off to bed I realized how much stuff I *should have* gotten done and wasn't and it made me feel like there was more I could/should have done.

This morning we had a busy day. I got Kyler off to school (super early so he could be at the front of the line), and got home with hopes of working on some more christmas gifts. I ended up snuggling with Quinton watching Barbie in The Nutcracker. I didn't get anything I planned on getting done done!

We picked up K (who's teacher was 15 minutes late letting them out) and zoomed to the doctors appointment. We were late, as was the doctors but I *hate* being late. Then we got the kids their H1N1 shots and delt with K screaming. After that we went to McDonalds and had lunch, then over to get Pumpkin, Q's fish, who was finally all better! We went home and put the kids to bed, only to find out my internet wasn't working. After heading to the basement to fix that and feeling more overwhelming thoughts about how much more things I need to pack and clean up I just desided to chill on the couch. I hate these feelings.

I'm hoping that it will get a bit better. I'm going to have to work on getting a babysitter after school again, and work on getting things in our house ready to go. I'm sure I can get everything done, just not at the pace I want... where is that nose you just twitch and everything happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment