Thursday, November 19, 2009

Puzzles, Packing and Junk food!

I know random hey?

This morning the boys and I got our rubber boots on and pulled out the umbrellas for a walk to school. We got there gave K a hug and kiss and headed home. On rain days his school lets them in right away so we just go to the door and said goodbye!

Q and I made it home just a bit wet-er than before and we jumped in the car. We headed out to a mall near by that has a Bulk Barn in it (http://www.bulkbarnfoods.com/) We were on a mission to get some junk food for me and the girls this weekend. I didn't get alot but hopefully it's enough. We started walking the rows and Q brought along our reusable bag. I would fill up something we needed/wanted and he would put it in the bag and carry it along. Eventually it got to heavy and he would just drag it. It was so cute.

We managed to get alot of junk. When I was done putting in what I needed Q got to pick something he wanted for helping out. He chose santa head jujubes. I put a few in a bag and he couldn't wait to get home and have his 'ho ho nak'.

Once we got home and in the house Q got his snack and played with them. If you are on facebook and my friend you might have noticed what I was writing. Q was playing with them. It was a family of a mom, dad, and kids who were going to the zoo and riding the tran. Eventually they fell off the train while going over a bridge (they fell off the table). Oh and my favourite was going inside something to check out the snakes and butterflys and they ended up inside my puzzle box!

Q had fun doing that while I worked on my puzzle. The last few days I have been working on my puzzle I got while at the Miko/Samko sale. It's a cute puzzle. I finally 'finished' it today. I'm missing a piece. I'm sure I'll find it somewhere. It's such a nice winter setting. I wish we had a bit of snow here. I miss it actually. It just doesn't feel like Christmas here without snow. Part of the reason I love Alberta. And I'm sure that had something to do with the fact that I was more in the Christmas mood in October there!

I got the kids to go down for their nap and I'm sure I should be packing but I'm just not ready too. I have a bit more laundry to do but I just want to relax for a bit more before rushing around. If only it worked like that always hey?

Well I will be gone for the weekend so no updating on here unless Arnold randomly thinks he should. I'm taking the camera so you can see photos of my girls later but for now please say a prayer for each of them. My girls this weekend that are going are: Skyler, Anna, Molly, Izzy and Guen. As well as myself and Sue the other leader going. Please pray that we all have fun, that there are no injuries and that we are able to take away what message God has planned for us.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment