Wednesday, December 16, 2009

David Ramsey... the good old DR

I love the DR program. I'm working on it and we are doing wonderful. We are slowly getting to where we need to be and doing great. One of the things he talked about this week are setting goals for the new year:

Career,
Financial,
Physical,
Intellectual,
Spiritual and
Family goals

He says having a timeline is a good idea. For those of you who followed our last blog I wrote a bit about having goals each year and did I accomplish them. Not really but we got some of them done. This year we are going to work on it a bit more. Arnold and I are going to sit down and see where we are and where we want to be in our goals. What about you? Where do you want to be?

Something I love Game:

Sorry no photos today mainly because you know what they look like but I LOVE my kids. They are so sweet and today was just perfect! We booked it out of the house early this morning and headed to school. Kyler delivered his christmas gifts to the Principal, Sectaries and his teachers. They were so surprised (at least the ones in the office) and were so grateful. I love how my kids reacted. Kyler even told the Secretaries "thank you for EVERYTHING!" It was so cute.

Blessings:

I am blessed so much by the people we know. Last night was our last Christmas Dinner with the Ladies Bible Study. We did it at Jaime's house and had so much fun. When we left I got a few cards and such from friends thanking us for hosting and being so great with them. I was so surprised. Everyone knows we do this because God blessed us and we want to bless others. We were blessed with some gifts. Some just for us but mostly for our family and it was wonderful. Thank you to everyone for letting us bless you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment