Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What a weekend!

This weekend was one of our crazy ones. Next weekend is a crazy one as well

Friday night was Arnold's work Christmas Party. He went by himself since we couldn't find a sitter and with the crazy weekend it was good for us to have 1 parent home.

Saturday we did some shopping in the morning then came home and Nana and Papa came with Amber. After lunch Nana, Amber, Kyler and myself went to the nutcracker. I wanted to post photos but I haven't gotten any from my mom yet :)

That night after the nutcracker I changed and headed out to the Youth Groups Christmas party. It was so much fun.

Sunday Arnold and I took Amber to church early and then Nana and Papa met up with us. We went out for lunch afterwards and then headed back to the house to load up their van with stuff we needed back at their house. We got the boys to sleep and Arnold and I packed up some more boxes and then I got changed and the babysitter came and we headed out to the choir concert.

It was crazy!

Anyway we had SOOO much fun.

I don't have any photos for you at this time of our weekend but I will soon I promise.

Something I Love Game:

Along with things on my tree I Love me "My first Christmas" ball. It's so pretty and it's by far one of my favourite things on my tree:

Photobucket
Photobucket



Blessed:

I'm so blessed by everything going on this season. I have been blessed by random people. But today I wanted to post about how Quinton Blessed others. Just by saying Merry Christmas. Today we headed to the Bulk Barn to get some things for snacks (I'll post those later) and we were leaving and an older couple was leaning against the wall taking a break walking and Quinton, with no prompting, said "Merry Christmas!" And I swear the woman was in tears. She kept telling me how wonderful it was to have a little boy say "Merry Christmas" as most people forget the reason for the season. I couldn't help but giggle inside. My Mom and I had just talked about it this weekend. Anyway that's my share for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment