Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Christmas Clothes

As I said yesterday we got new Christmas clothes. After some killer deals, a lot of store, and missing nap time we finally got some great clothes.

The boys ended up with matching clothes. They both got a pair of grey cords, 2 dress shirts, a really nice sweater (I want one in my size) and some socks, shoes and Kyler got a tie.

I love the clothes they ended up with. Our experience was crazy bit it worked!

Today we did a mini-fashion show. We got moving after our snowman fun and went to school only to find out that the school was closed due to no power, phones, or heat! So we put on a fashion show with the camera and here is our results. Enjoy the photo overload:


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket





Something I love Game:

I LOVE snow. Seriously the way it make the world look when it just falls, no one has walked in the snow and how perfect it looks. It's wonderful. I love love love snow. Anyway this mornings post was just the beginning it looks like. I snaped a few more photos in the daylight, after our return from school being cancelled.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Blessed:

I know being blessed is something people take for granted. Today I realized that aside from our crummy living situation right now I have been blessed by having a good landlord. Our LL has been great at making sure things are ok and helping us when he can. Hopefully our next landlords will be like that as well

No comments:

Post a Comment