Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Spontaneous Fun

I'm not really one for doing things that are crazy (all the time) or rather last minute. I'm a planner. I plan everything if I can. It's easier for me to handle some days.

Today is not one of those days. I woke up at 6am with Q freaking out about something random and me still so tired. Arnold went up to deal with the early risers and I got a few more moments of sleep. It didn't work but yeah. I layed in bed and began to feel sorry for myself, I am sick. My throat is killing me (has been for a few days) and it just wasn't working at all. I hate that feeling.

Anyway About 6:45am I figured it was time to get moving. Just moments before Arnold sent the boys down. They had big plans for that morning, just not my plans. Kyler came down and told me we were going to build snowmen if we could hurry. So we did.

We got bundled up and headed outside.

I first got a photo of Kyler in his new snow suit. It's wonderful and today was a perfect test drive:

Photobucket


Once Kyler and I made it outside Arnold had already shoveled the front steps and was going at the rest of the yard. Q was pushing his shovel around as well. The snow was so thick and wet that he couldn't do it.

Photobucket


BUT it was perfect for a first time snowman! Which is what we started:

Photobucket


Photobucket


After figuring out how many we were doing and running into the house to get some fun things for the snowmen we got them finished!

Photobucket


Here is Kyler with his 3 new friends:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


After we all got in snug with our hot chocolate and watching Frosty the Snowman and Frosty Returns I managed to snag a photo of the weather right now:

Photobucket


All in all a great Spontaneous Morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment