Tuesday, December 1, 2009

More things Christmas!

I noticed a few people are putting up their decorations! I can't wait to see. I managed to get up some more and hopefully I can snag a few more photos.

December 1st! Can you believe 2009 is almost over?

First things first.... Dec 1st brings me to a new 'game' I want to play. My Goal is to take a photo of something that I love every day and post it(and these are in no order).

Today my # 1 thing is my Blue Angel. I got her a few years ago in an exchange I was doing with some friends on an online group. It's BEAUTIFUL! I love it so much. Every year she sits close to the top and looks so pretty. The boys oohhhh and ahhhh over her.

Photobucket

ok now More things Christmas.... My husband keeps asking me what I want for Christmas. I'll be honest what I *really* wanted off my list is already taken care off. I got my hair cut and coloured and I got my sewing machine. Aside from that I don't really have much that I *really* want. I did figure out that I would really love to have the money to go to my Scrapbooking Retreat in March. It's about $300.00 or so and I would love to have money for that.

If I couldn't have money and had to have *things* I would like to work on a 'room' in our house. For me, since I seem to spend alot of my time there, I would like to work on my Kitchen!

Things I need/want to make my kitchen more workable:

A Knife Block from Lee Valley

A Kitchen Aid Mixer - pink please

New Mixing Spoons - I want all of them, really I just wanted slotted and normal.

New dishes - but in black, and I'm good with square ones! Also another colour like blue or white or green

New cups like this or this'ish

Mixing Bowls

Aside from that I would like some new cookbook . It doesn't have to be something like that but something fun. I think I want to try a few different books. Ones that keep kids in mind are good too.

See I can do 'easy' Christmas gifts!



Ahh and to add to the bottom:

I'm so blessed to have family and friends who love me so much. Last night we had over 6 people over for supper than jumped to 9 people for games and hanging out (not including the 2 crazy boys under the age of 5). I love that God has given us some great friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment