Friday, December 4, 2009

PA days

Personally I *love* PA days. It's wonderful for Kyler to be able to stay at home. I have to admit, as much as I love them I wish Kyler understood the idea of staying in bed a bit longer.

Almost every PA day we have had we made it a PJ day. We hang out at home, watch movies, eat food and just chill out. Sometimes we go somewhere but generally we like just staying at home. Today I wanted a PJ day but we had to change that. Yesterday after Kyler got home from school Mr Brown called and said our book orders were in. Since I needed 1 more thing to finish up the Alberta gifts and it was in that order we said we would be there the next morning.

So this morning we headed out around 9am after checking the weather.

Photobucket

I made sure the boys got their snow pants on, hats on, mits on, scarfs on, and our boots. We headed out to the school and visited with Mr Brown for a bit. We got our books and checked to make sure that Kyler was doing well, and he is!

Then we got to chill out at the park, and I do mean chill! It was cold out there. I snapped a few photos of the boys:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




We came home and got to have lunch. The boys are now watching a new movie from their order!

We are spending the rest of the day cleaning up, packing, and getting ready to go to get our Christmas Tree tomorrow!


Something I love Game:

I LOVE today's 'something I love'. It's my favourite thing ever! I have been really careful with this never wanting to break it or lose it or anything. I didn't put it out last year because I was worried the boys would hurt it and that would just put me in tears.

Today's "Something I Love" is from my aunt and uncle and cousin. Every year for a few years she would buy me parts of the set and I loved them. Here is the complete, for me, nativity set of Precious Moments:

Photobucket


Blessed:

I am blessed by the teachers at Kyler's school. Everyone there is so wonderful and take time to talk with us no matter what's going on. Mr Brown and Ms F are wonderful teachers to my kids, well just Kyler for now. I love how much they have taught Kyler and even Quinton (who now knows most of his body parts because he is there before school when Mr Brown asks the kids to touch different body parts to make sure they are paying attention).

1 comment:

  1. It's kinda small so I can't tell for sure, but does that say 0 for temperature?!?!?! I WISH! It feels like -18 here today with the wind chill. :( And Jared has to work outside for 8 hours!

    ReplyDelete