Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BLLLLLLLLLAAAAHHHHHH

I tossed around names for this title but for now it's a toss up between "Will I ever feel better" and "I need a full nights sleep"

I'm sick... could you guess?

I wasn't feeling well last week, and as my parents would agree, I was sick this past weekend. I blamed Arnold. He had a cold a few weeks ago and ended up taking a sick day (oh man... what is that when you are a SAHM?) and eventually felt better.

Me I'm on week 2 and this sucks SOOO much.

On top of everything else Q is growing. Normally, and generally not a big deal right? Well his growing happens at night... in the middle of the night. This is the 2nd or 3rd? night that he has woken up and come into our beds and told us how hungry he is. So we have to do something about it. The other night he ate a whole bowl of oatmeal (his normal breakfast) and this time he ate a yougert and then back to bed. He so is growing but he is so making me tired!

With this cold it's the kind that makes you feel like crap all the time. My throat hurts (but not so much anymore) and my nose hurts, my ears are always popping (I think the CN Tower elevator ride has something to do with that), and I"m generally tired. Arnold got me some good drugs last weekend so I've chose to take advantage of those today. I'm going to try and take some meds every 4 to 6 hours like suggested and hopefully kick this cold today or tomorrow. I can't handle this anymore.

Anyway... I'm going to take it easy today and do nothing. If possible

No comments:

Post a Comment